Chief Cricket Officer
- 07785 722251
Joe heads up the Cricket Development team. Joe’s main roles involve setting the strategy for Cornwall Cricket, workforce management and programme development. Joe is also responsible for budget management across all Cornwall Cricket projects and programmes of work. Joe line manages all other members of the Cornwall Cricket team and is also the main point of contact for Cornwall Cricket’s Member Organisations as well as being responsible for club development and league engagement across the county.
Joe has been working for Cornwall Cricket Board since 2006 and has seen the role evolve in to what it is today, from very hands on in terms of delivery to very much a strategy, management, club support and community engagement role. Joe is a Level 3 cricket coach and a coach tutor. Joe has over the years worked as a school coaches as a former Development Officer in Gloucestershire as well as managed and coached junior age groups in both Gloucestershire and Cornwall.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting and budget management
- Sponsorship and fundraising
- Line management of other members of the Development Team
- Partner engagement (CSP, Local Authorities)
- Facilities and funding guidance
- Engagement with associations (CCL, CCT, CACG, CACO, CWCA, CACC, Cornwall CCC)
- Club support including Adults and Junior formats
- Human Resource