- Supporting coaches and players
- Communicating with coaches and players
- Supporting fielding, bowling and batting
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over wishing to support qualified coaches, inspire players and make a difference to the game.
What is your commitment?
- £40.00 (Between May and September 30th 2021, these courses will be FREE of charge)
- 1 face-to-face module lasting 3 hours
- 2 bitesize e-learning modules lasting 10-15 minutes each
- Multiple choice question assessment.
Pre-requisites for certification
- Valid safeguarding training e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers - BOOK HERE
- Valid ECB DBS.
To book your place you will need to register here:
ECB Support Coach - 28th September 6:00pm - 9:00pm - BOOK HERE
ECB Support Coach - 30th September 6:00pm - 9:00pm - BOOK HERE