Are you passionate about girls’ & women’s cricket?
Do you want to inspire more females to get involved and help to make Cricket more accessible for females within Cornwall?
Cornwall Cricket are recruiting a Women and Girls’ Development Officer
· Grow Participation of girls in All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket
· Coordinate and deliver a Secondary School coaching programme that links into club U13/U15 girls’ teams
· Work with cricket clubs to set up girl’s sections at U11, U13 and U15 age groups
· Grow the workforce and volunteers required
· Further drive the success of the softball festival model (indoor and outdoor) broadening the number of teams involved
· Work with Cornwall Cricket Women’s and Girls group to develop women’s leagues
· Work with the Performance Pathway to facilitate opportunities for County representation at U11 – U17
You can find the full job description and application form on the Cornwall Cricket Board’s website:
Deadline for applications: 5:00pm Friday 24th January 2020
For the application process and form please follow the link