If your club has a facitility development in mind, please look at the ECB link for further support.
Follow the link to the ECB Club Facility Management Page
If your club is looking at funding for facility developments, please look at the ECB link for further support.
Follow the link to the ECB Funding page
Cornwall Cricket Board has a Facilities Advisory Group (CFAG) which has been developed to help support and develop facilities across Cornwall.
- To manage the Cornwall Facilities Strategy across Focus Clubs and clubs who have attained ClubMark accreditation, initially, and then to all clubs in the future.
- To disuss and support potential facility developments to the ECB Places team.
- To offer advise to clubs on funding and facility developments.
- To support and work in partnerhip with the CGA in their development work.
- The Cornwall Facilities strategy is designed to support priorities across Cornwall. The document is full of detail evidenceing what clubs have and their perceived quality against a set of criteria. This is a working document and can be found here to download to view.
Facility_Strategy_Feb_2012_Updated 31st October 2012