Do you want to inspire young people to get involved and help to make Cricket more accessible for all within Cornwall? We are looking for a School and Club Development Officer to do just that!
1. Engage children and teachers in schools to enthuse participation and migration into community settings.
2. Retain and develop the interest of those who sign up to All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket by helping clubs facilitate their national programmes.
3. Provide additional opportunities for people to participate in cricket outside of the club environment, such as holiday camps and competitions.
4. Work with cricket clubs to set up club sections at U11, U13 and U15 age groups.
5. Grow the workforce and volunteers required.
6. Work with Cornwall Cricket Youth group to develop leagues & structured exit routes.
7. Work to develop Development cricket opportunities at U11 – U15.
Deadline for applications: Closed – Due to Coronavirus this post has been put on hold.
To apply for the role, please submit the Application form with an accompanying covering letter.
Please send applications to Chief Cricket Officer, Joe Skinner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to volunteer your time to Cornwall Cricket and help drive forwards Women and Girls cricket and the overall participation of the game in Cornwall?
Cornwall Cricket is looking for two dynamic, innovative and committed individual(s), to join the Cornwall Cricket Board of Directors to take on a lead role on either Women and Girls’ Cricket or Participation, as well as ensuring to constructively support the cricket strategy for Cornwall.
Remuneration – Voluntary Company Director role, expenses paid
The Directorships are:
Cornwall Cricket welcomes applications from any person eligible to undertake the role of a Company Director.
Non-Executive Directors shall be limited to a three-year term, which can roll over into three terms (9 years maximum).
The Cornwall Cricket Board’s role is to:
To register an expression of interest please contact Joe Skinner, Chief Cricket Officer on 01872267138 or 07785722251 or email email@example.com . An information pack and application form will then be sent out by email.
Cornwall Cricket Board are looking for ONE County Welfare Officers (CWO) to support and safeguard the cricket environments across Cornwall in the East and West of the County.
We have recently appointed a County Welfare Officer, but we are looking for a another for the East of the County.
The County Welfare Officer role is a voluntary position. On average the role will not take more than an hour a week, however there may well be sensitive situations to deal with which could take time at certain times of the year.
The County Welfare Officer would need to have attended or be willing to attend the a safeguarding course, as well as ECB Safe Hands training, which is for Club Welfare Officers, if you have not already done so. You will need to have a valid DBS check.
If you feel as though you have the skills and desire to support cricket and children in this vital role and you would like to apply for this very important role across Cornwall please make contact with Joe Skinner or 01872 267138 / 07785 722251.
Please send in a letter of Application and CV to Joe Skinner.
If you would like to know more about the role, please pick up the phone or email.