Do you want to inspire more females to get involved and help to make Cricket more accessible for females within Cornwall?
· Grow Participation of girls in All Stars Cricket and Dynamos Cricket
· Coordinate and deliver a Secondary School coaching programme that links into club U13/U15 girls’ teams
· Work with cricket clubs to set up girl’s sections at U11, U13 and U15 age groups
· Grow the workforce and volunteers required
· Further drive the success of the softball festival model (indoor and outdoor) broadening the number of teams involved
· Work with Cornwall Cricket Women’s and Girls group to develop women’s leagues
· Work with the Performance Pathway to facilitate opportunities for County representation at U11 – U17
Deadline for applications: 5:00pm Friday 24th January 2020
To apply for the role, please submit the Application form with an accompanying covering letter.
Please send applications to Chief Cricket Officer, Joe Skinner at: email@example.com
Cornwall Cricket Board are looking for ONE County Welfare Officers (CWO) to support and safeguard the cricket environments across Cornwall in the East and West of the County.
We have recently appointed a County Welfare Officer, but we are looking for a another for the East of the County.
The County Welfare Officer role is a voluntary position. On average the role will not take more than an hour a week, however there may well be sensitive situations to deal with which could take time at certain times of the year.
The County Welfare Officer would need to have attended or be willing to attend the a safeguarding course, as well as ECB Safe Hands training, which is for Club Welfare Officers, if you have not already done so. You will need to have a valid DBS check.
If you feel as though you have the skills and desire to support cricket and children in this vital role and you would like to apply for this very important role across Cornwall please make contact with Joe Skinner or 01872 267138 / 07785 722251.
Please send in a letter of Application and CV to Joe Skinner.
If you would like to know more about the role, please pick up the phone or email.