The Trusts Objectives
The Trust’s Aims and Objectives
The Trust is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) which is governed by a Board of Trustees who are independent of the Cornwall Cricket Board Limited (the Board). The object of the CIO is to promote the amateur sport of cricket for the public benefit by encouraging participation in the sport of cricket across all elements of the community in Cornwall.
How The Trust will fulfil its Aims and Objectives
The Trust will aim to fulfil its aims and objectives as follows;
- By promoting the growth of women’s and girl’s cricket within the county (specifically providing support and funding to enable new competitions, activities and programmes to be launched);
- By developing disability cricket within the county through the provision of new facilities and the setting up of new competitions, programmes and facilities;
- By providing financial support to the cricket Clubs of Cornwall with the aim of ensuring the existing Club network survives;
- By providing financial (and other) support to small communities (with the exclusive aim of sustaining cricket within those communities);
- By supporting the development of emerging young cricketers in the county though the provision of additional coaching expertise and practice facilities;
- By providing financial (and other) support to new and emerging cricket Clubs (and cricket Teams) within Cornwall (including those Clubs which are seeking to join the Cornwall Cricket League);
- By providing financial (and other) support to any cricket Clubs (and cricket Teams) within Cornwall in the context of any community based cricket related activities those Clubs may undertake.