CACG - ABOUT US
The Cornwall Association of Cricket Groundsmen
- Improve the standards of Club and School grounds, pitches and general outdoor facilities including Pavilions and Clubhouses.
- To maintain a close liaison with the ECB Pitch Advisor, LMC and CCB
- Increase communication of all the latest methods and technology.
- Promote opportunities of education and training.
- Assist Club and School groundsmen in gaining the practical and administrative skills required for playing cricket.
- Improve the all round knowledge and education of groundsmen within the County of Cornwall.
- Maintain a list of current members and Association assets
- Carry out regular ground and pavilion inspections as requested by LMC or Clubs.
- Maintain records and collate the pitch marking schemes
- Produce an annual report for the Cornwall Cricket Board and Cornwall Cricket League
- To manage and operate the Equipment Trailer for the benefit of the Association members.
Material Purchase (bulk buying discount)
Inspection and Advice
Avenues to Formal Training
Access to Specialist Contractors
Networking and Promotional Events
Performance Quality Standards (PQS) Workshops